The 3 Wise Monkeys



Mizaru, Iwazaru and Kikazaru
The 3 wise monkeys. See No Evil, Hear No Evil and Speak No Evil.
Most people don't know that there is a fourth monkey: Shizaru - The Do No Evil Monkey. He's covering his crotch... I was going to draw him too but, you know, people don't want pictures of monkeys grabbing themselves.
I would like to suggest a 5th monkey to the collective conscience. Bobbyzaru - The Fling No Evil Monkey. That would be a monkey covering his butt. Seems appropriate for the times.

Prints I think, will be available if I can get a better scan. Also, check my Deviantart link for new ATCs that I'm selling on Ebay.

Seeya folks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, this is a good one. But me thinks that evil 5th monkey flung something and hit me right up side the head !!!!!!

Happy Monday -------

m

Popular Posts