Free Book! Oh Sorry... You Missed It.

EDIT: Update! In the time since I last posted about my book series, a few things have changed. The third and final book of the trilogy has been published.  This is a good thing.  Now you don't have to wait for me to write the ending so you can find out what happened to Christy, Phil, Greg, Bits and the Pixies.  
The first book is no longer free, but you can get the kindle version for 99 cents. 
You can get them here.











PREVIOUS POST: Howdy! I wanted to let you know that I have written three books for younger readers that I have just released on My Books on Amazon. This week I have made the Kindle version of Book One Free to introduce the series. (M-F) If you prefer paperbacks they are available too.

The Artificial Fairy Books on Amazon
An Unexpected Voice: The Artificial Fairy Book 1 (The Artificial Fairy Series)

Comments

Popular Posts