Abstract Art and Videos

I haven't been too good about posting on this blog - for the last 3 and half years I've been concerned with writing my novels, and one of the things I've neglected to mention is I've been making some Youtube videos.  

These are the standard time-lapse videos of the art process and I've done some fairly realistic renderings of birds and the TARDIS from Doctor Who. I've also showcased a couple of vintage pens and pencils.  But then I started a new abstract art series and I've really enjoyed producing them.  I thought after I did a few in my sketchbook, and did one or two of the paintings I would stop, but I haven't.  So, I've decided to see if I can produce enough for an exhibit.

Since I was playing around with videos anyway, I'm recording the creation of these paintings. If you check them out and like them, there are more in the works and please do me a solid and subscribe to my channel. It would really help me out.  If I can monetize this channel I promise I will get better at narration and buy some better sound and video equipment.



Comments

Popular Posts